3.21.2008

Want Attention? Wear This

Not like you haven't noticed, brights are in. The nostalgic neon trend of vibrant hues is for everyone, so pick a color and put em' on.

Puma Men's RS 100 Prismatron III :
Pink/Green/Yellow *this one is a definite
Photobucket
Puma Prismatron III Green/Yellow/Blue
Photobucket

Steve Madden Wide Elastic Belts:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Steve Madden Skinny Belt * skinny belts are back
Photobucket

Cutout-Detail Clutch by Metrostyle *Buy a big clutch this season
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica Pazos, In my last comment for the day, I would like to compliment you on your blog. It seems to me that you and I have similar styles. However, I would like to also reprimand you, for you seem to have forgotten the awesomely bad neon PF Flyers which have been popping up in magazines as of late.

http://nymag.com/shopping/features/neon071217_8_198.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oh, ps, it's Claudia Santana